Overall care tips:
- If your skin becomes irritated stop use immediately. If irritation continues, please consult medical care provider for help.
- Store in cool- warm areas to reduce butters from melting. Keep out of site of direct heat.
- Use spoons, bowls, or pour scrubs into hands to prevent water from entering into the jar. This prevents the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Do not over use scrub, which can make skin raw and painful.
- If heating up test a small amount on skin for temperature before proceeding to apply to large areas of the body.
- Although these are edible, please do not consume to much to avoid digestive issues.